Making The Most Of Your Pension Income. Think About It . . .
Retirement is for a long time.
And a lot of money.
What is important to you?
- Is it important that you receive the maximum pension ?
- How much pension will you choose to forfeit to provide for a spouse or other beneficiary?
- Would you benefit by owning and controlling the sizeable dollars involved?
- Is future flexibility beneficial, to have more than one use of the dollars?
- Would you like to have any remainder income to pass to children, grandchildren, or
charity, rather than revert to the retirement system?